Type Here to Get Search Results !

"As long as my life lasts no one can shake the AIADMK" ... Sasikala frenzy ...!


"No one can shake the AIADMK as long as I have my life," Sasikala said angrily in a phone conversation.

Sasikala spoke to some volunteers over the phone today. Manivel, then from Coimbatore, said, "In 2014, you and your mother made 40 MPs win, and Edappadi turned it into a Member of Parliament victory. They are doing it and they are beating to make the double leaf symbol and the AIADMK party disappear, ”Manivel said.
Speaking in response, Sasikala said, "No one can do that job as long as I have my life. I will not let anyone do it. Success is only for us as long as the volunteers support me." This audio is going viral on social websites.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.