Type Here to Get Search Results !

I will hit a six in the first ball of the match against Sri Lanka .... Ishan Kishan who said that ...!


Ishant Kishan has told everyone that he will hit a six off the first ball of the match against Sri Lanka.

India won the first ODI between India and Sri Lanka by 7 wickets. Sri Lanka scored 262/9 in the first innings. The Indian team then won by 263/3 runs. Captain Dhawan was unbeaten on 86 runs. Prithviraj Shah struck an impressive 43 off 24 balls with 9 fours. Debutant Ishant Kishan, who made his half-century off 33 balls, was unbeaten on 59 off 42 balls with 2 sixes and 8 fours.

Youngster Ishant Kishan has become the first player since 2001 to hit a six off the first ball he has faced in his debut match.

In an interview with Sony TV, Ishan Kishan said:

I had told everyone in the lounge of the Indian team that I would hit a six off the first ball. I had to hit sixes wherever the ball was. Everyone knows this. Good pitch, my birthday, my first one day game were all in my favor. I wanted to play well on my birthday and give the team a win. "I will be a 3rd tier player in training," Dravid said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.