Type Here to Get Search Results !

Struggle over not getting ministerial post.... Jankumar regrets


Puducherry State BJP Executive Committee meeting was held today (June 26).

In it, Jankumar MLA said, “I was in a trance before coming to this meeting. But, I have to come. If not 4 people will talk about something.

I attended the meeting so that the party would not get a bad name in any way. Good luck to Puducherry. It can only be done by Prime Minister Modi and Home Minister Amit Shah. I knew this very well. It didn’t work out when I looked at it from Narayanasamy. Pondicherry has gone back 15 years. My desire is to bring Puducherry to the top.

If Namasivam had joined the BJP when I joined, there would have been 2 more cases against me. So I came last and joined the party. In the last 2016 elections, the BJP could not buy even 10,000 votes.

Today we have bought 1.20 lakh votes because we all worked together. Once upon a time when you (BJP) were seen the enemy was visible. But now you are friends. Initially I was assigned a car and rooms, claiming to be a minister. The mind was fixed as everything changed in the last one day.

This created an environment where the top leaders had to go to Delhi and meet. Those who didn’t want me at the time did some bitter incidents. I apologize for that. Each of us from the BJP should strive. Ministers must work to repay state debt.

The regime should try to repay at least Rs 3,000 crore out of the Rs 9,000 crore debt. When our next government comes, we will have to pay the remaining Rs 6,000 crore. Prime Minister Modi will definitely help us pay off our debt.

Everyone must work for a good victory in the coming local elections. People are well aware that those in the middle should come to the state. Currently the NDA alliance is located. We will give our full cooperation to it. I will give my full support to the BJP. ”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.