Type Here to Get Search Results !

Homosexuality case ... Court orders police not to harass women ...!


The magistrate court, which heard the homosexuality case, has ordered the Namakkal police not to harass the women involved.

My close friend and I are in love in a petition filed by a woman from Namakkal district in the Chennai Magistrate's Court. My parents objected and tried to get me married. He even tried to assassinate me without my consent. So my friend and I left home and lived alone. The case has been registered on a complaint filed by my brother seeking action against my friend. She demanded that we order the police to provide security for us.

The case came up for hearing before Judge M. Nimalkumar. The judges who heard the case said that the petitioner should not be harassed by the police. They must be given proper protection. The judge said in the order that he should follow the orders already issued by the magistrate in relation to homosexuality.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.